It’s that time of year again!
If you’ve been wanting to get in on a grape harvest here is your chance!
Although we all know Mother Nature rules, we anticipate harvesting on Saturday September 7th, September 14, and September 21st and are taking reservations now.
Just send us an email and let us know:
- Which date you are signing up for and
- How many are in your party so we are sure to have enough food!
We will start in at 8AM (or 9AM if you’re coming from a distance.)
Lunch at the winery will be provided of course and wine too!
You can watch the initial phase of production if you’d like too!
Be sure to dress for the weather and for comfort. You may want to skip open toed sandals. Gloves are optional. If you have a pair of pruners you like to use, bring them along. Otherwise we will have tools for your use.
Come out and enjoy a day in the country! Meet us at the vineyard at 1899 Kiowa Court.
- From I-80 use Highway 169 South, go west on 195th Street for two miles, then ½ mile north on Kiowa Lane.
- From I-35, go west on Cumming Road, south on 169, west on 195th Street for two miles, then ½ mile north on Kiowa Lane.
- Or from I-35, go west on Hwy 92, north on 169, west on 195th Street for 2 miles, then ½ mile north on Kiowa Lane.
PS – All our volunteers are invited to our annual harvest party September 28th and that’s always a blast! We’ll send out a separate email about the party details.
Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know what date(s) you want and how many are in your party. We want to have plenty of food!
If something comes up after you register and you can’t make it please give us a call at 515-729-9463.
Thank you and we’re looking forward to seeing you!
Kevin, Kevin, Rose & Jean